Mar 12, 2011

Mini Photo Shoot

I live across from a really cute park (well... during the day it's cute.  Not so much at night... parks are creepy at night.  Am I the only one who thinks this?)  The other day my friend and I spent some time together, and she agreed to nab some shots of me in the park while the sun was still out.  She then proceeded to be even more awesome, took the best picture, and made me a new banner for my blog!  What a good friend.

Here are some of the good shots.  (There were also some bad shots.  Sometimes I can look pretty grotesque.  I was pondering showing you the worst shots as well... but I don't know if my pride could handle it.  Also, I don't think I could do that to your eyes.)





1 comments:

April said...

love them! & your new header is so great.

Post a Comment