Mar 9, 2011

On Being More Conscious

This is the blog of my foodie-friend, Kendra. (Not just a blog friend.  Like, my actual friend.  As in she was in my wedding.  She's super awesome, and a fellow pseudo redhead).  It is called "Bridgetown Food Collective."  It is very focused, beautiful, and inspiring.  It is mostly about food; and it touches on how we can change our communities by what we eat.

Also, I stole this from her blog.  But it's okay, because she stole it from Jesse Rosten's Vimeo.


Growing is Forever from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.

2 comments:

April said...

Great link! Have you read 'The Omnivore's Dilemma?' (link.) It's my favorite book I've ever read, and I'll bet you'd really like it too if you like her blog!

Markie said...

Thanks! I haven't read it... but I've heard of it and it sounds very interesting. It will have to go on the list! My list is getting too long. I always end up going back and re-reading books I've already read :)

Post a Comment